EPF India online services check now. Know about Employees Provident Fund Rules, Online Transfer, UAN, Aadhar Linking & bank Transfer.
Provident Fund – Overview:
Employee’s provident fund is a scheme formed by government for pensioners and non-pensioners. After retirement there was no means of support for Govt & Private employees. So government has started to give pensions to retired employees. But this law was scrapped in 2004. New order states that after the GO no retirement pensions are awarded till their life.
A part of their salary is deducted and saved in their provident fund account. These operations are managed by EPF organization. 18% of their pay slip is deducted and deposited in PF account. The account is opened at the time of their joining. Private jobs or Government job employees enrol for Provident Fund. The ministry of Labor and Employment is governing body of EPF organisation.
Check EPF India Online services:
There are four category online services available in EPF India portal. Those are as below:
Employers Provident Fund EPF services:
- Register Establishment in Online
- OTCP ECR and Online Challan Submission.
- EPF Grievance monitoring system
- Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Prottsahan Yojana
- Transaction query checking
- Establishment of companies or government body search
- Universal Account Number UAN dash board.
Employees Provident Fund EPF Online Services:
- Generate EPF Member Passbook
- EPFO member UAN Online Service OCS & OTCP
- OCS or UMANG eligibility checking
- COC Online application form
- Pensioners Portal Login
- One Employee – One EPF account linking
- Helpdesk for inoperative Accounts.
- Missed Call Service for Balance inquiry.
- SMS service for EPFO UAN Account balance checkin
- Pension Claim forms
- IWU Certificate status
- Rate of Interest
- EPF Mobile Application
Pensioners EPF Indian online portal:
Pensionsers need to get their jeevan Pramaan from EPF organization. This is the digital life certificate issued by jeevan Pramaan centers. You can visit the nearest Jeevan Pramaan center fot getting a pensioners life certificate.
Visit jeevanpramaan.gov.in and select Locate a centre option. You have two search options by location or Pincode. If you have the Location details of State, District & Town choose first option. Enter PINCODE in second option to locate the certificate center. Apna CSC centers are also eligible to apply for a pensioners life certificate.
Searching the nearest EPFO office:
Visit epfindia.gov.in website and choose the locate Nearest EPFO office option in online services menu. Select the state or union territory first. Choose district and select submit button. Your current EPF office is displayed on the screen. For more info visit EPF Online portal.